Sunday 7 October 2012

Celebrating a big one!

So its my boyfriends Grans 90th birthday next week so I made this little cutie.  I hope it does the occasion justice.


The stamp is from LOTV and is coloured with a combination of promarkers and copics.  The papers are all from stash and I think came free with a magazine.  I have made the felt flowers using the Spellbinders bitty blossoms dies, their first outing and I had so much fun with these.  Its also my first go with using Tim Holtz distress inks, I used Vintage Photo to edge everything and un-white the image background.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch n Stash - # 97 sketch (see below)
I love Promarkers - #137 Autumn Colours
Crafty Catz - #153 Autumn
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes (HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!)
Stampin' for the Weekend - #18 Feeling floral
Totally Gorjuss - #152 anything goes



7 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us for PTW 5th Birthday hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! great card so cute! love the image too!
    Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, For our Anything Goes challenge!!

    hugs Samantha :0)


    PS you could add this to Top Tip Tuesday challenge good with food too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, i love the border you've used across the middle! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, pretty papers and I love the roses too x
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, and gorgeous flowers! Thanks very much for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling, I love the colours and sweet LOTV image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha

    Your gran will adore this card - its perfect.

    Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to come and join us on our next challenge.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete