Sunday 24 June 2012

50's Chic




This is my newest creation.  The image is a set of digital stamps called 'Jukebox Jenna' from DigiMyWorld.  The image was coloured using my beloved Promarkers with a healthy dose of glitter added.  Papers are from my stash.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


I Love Promarkers - #122 The 1950s
Passion for Promarkers - #154 glitter and Pastels
Tiddly Inks - #89 Pretty IN PINK
Sketch n Stash  - #90 free choice sketch (I chose Sketch 1)
Crafty Catz - #138 Pastel Colours





10 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, very pretty indeedy and a great take on your chosen sketch

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, how cute is that! It's so sweet. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet Samantha! I love the sparkles!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Samantha, such a cute image and I love your colouring of the records. Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Love the jukebox and the records. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is brill i love the 50's feel and its perfect for our challenge this week at crafty catz
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, what a darling card. Your character is coloured beautifully and I love how you have created a little scene for her to 'star' in, perfect. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week and good luck. Come back again soon eh!
    Take Care
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE!
    So adorable put togheter!
    Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card - love the little record embellies!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight!, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges!

    ReplyDelete