Sunday 1 July 2012

Cupcake anyone?

This is my new challenge card.




The image is 'Wryn with a cherry on top' digi stamp from Tiddly Inks.  Coloured with Promarkers (of course!) and my new Polychromos colouring pencils.  I have added pink gems to the frosting and coloured metal brads in the corners and the six blocks at the bottom.  The sketch is from Sketch Saturday.

I am new to this whole blogging/challenge thing and have been so impressed looking at everyone else's colouring of images.  I tried applying some of the things I have seen and am really impressed with what I think is an improvement!  I especially like the hair.  So thank you all for the inspiration.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - Ice cream or cupcakes (#155)
I love Promarkers - Anything goes (#123)
Tiddly Inks - Pretty in PINK (#89)
Crafty Catz - Show us your Metal (#139)
Sketch Saturday - Week 214 Sketch
Moving Along with the Times  - Happy Birthday
Totally Papercrafts - Can you Digi it?

11 comments:

  1. Your card is really great! Love the image and the coloring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect colours for that yummy cupcake, I could so eat one right now...lol Diet calls though :(
    thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our birthday celebration.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute image and love the colours! thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty creation, thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY CATZ and TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS, X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute! I love that cupcake! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Love the sketch you have used. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card. Thanks for playing along on our Birthday Celebrations on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute.... mmmm yes I'd love a cupcake he he wish I wasn't dieting :P Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card with a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining in with our 3rd birthday celebrations at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on this sketch and your coloring with this bright colors looks amazing.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete