Saturday 4 August 2012

Gothic chic

So this was a bit of a different one; not my normal style at all.  Tiddly Inks were sponsoring the challenge over at Haunted Design House so I thought why not give it a go.  I actually really enjoyed it and I am really pleased with the result - hope you like it.


The image is Owlette from the Victorian range of didi stamps by Tiddly Inks.  This is one of my favourite images but I have put off colouring it as I wasn't sure what to do with it.  I coloured the image with my promarkers and polychromos colouring pencils.  The backing papers are from google images when I searched 'gothic backgrounds'.




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks - #92 My Favourite Tiddly
Haunted Design House - #144 Freakers Free For All
Sketch N Stash - #93 Sketch (see below - rotated)



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the background and the image, they all work so well together. Thanks for sharing with us at HDH this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is stunning, I love your background image too, its sets off a fantastic gothic feel
    thank you so much for popping in and playing with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card. The BP really shows off the great image well. Thank you for sharing with us at MM @ HDH this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent - great background and the colouring on that image ROCKS !!! Thank you for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely love how the image stands out from the background. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaaaasp!! Woooow!!! So stunning!!!
    Thank you for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha this is gorgeous! Your colouring is beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at Tiddly inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete