Saturday 4 August 2012

Underwater



The image is one of my favourite Tiddly Inks digi stamps from the Victorian collection.  I have coloured the image using my promarkers and have cut it out using my nestabilities and cuttlebug.  The colour scheme and layout were chosen for the challenges entered.  It was quite weird sticking to one colour, not something I usually do.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks - #92 My Favoutite Tiddly
Passion for Promarkers - #160 Underwater
Totally Papercrafts - #128 Monochrome
Totally Gorjuss - #143 Sketch (below)
Cute Card Thursday - #228 Clean and Simple


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, love all the blues and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card samantha, I LOVE her blue hair and the mono feel
    thank you so much for popping in and playing with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woaaahhh!! This is a beauty! I love the blues on this card, her hair is amazing!

    Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks for our 'Your Favourite Image' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh....your hair is magnificant...wow great image and colouring...thanks for joining us at PFP this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The blue hair looks just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete