Sunday 8 July 2012

Red, White and Blue

I was supposed to be sorting out my craft room this weekend but instead found myself making loads of cards and making more mess than I started with.  

This is on of the cards I made today.



The image is 'Patriotic Wryn' from Tiddly inks and I think she is just soo cute! I have coloured her in with my promarkers and polychromos.  The papers and ribbons are from Papermania's Portobello road range.  This card was the first using my new cuttlebug and nestabilities dies; my first die cutting experience and I love it!



I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Tiddly Inks - #90 Red White and Blue
Passion for Promarkers - #156 Sketch (below - flipped and rotated)



5 comments:

  1. omgosh that is too cute samantha!! I absolutely adore her union jack shoes!!!!!! how awesome are they?!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I love her shoes!!!
    and this is your first die cutting ever?? You are a natural!!
    Love this beautiful card!!
    Happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it turned out to be a great project! The shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhhh!! Really LOVE this card, especially those little bows!! <3

    Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks for our 'Red, white and blue' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete