Sunday 8 July 2012

Summer Fun in the Garden

Another card today!



Image from Tiddly Inks - Grow a little love.  Coloured with Promarkers and polychromos.  The ribbons are adhesive ribbons I have had for years and lost the packet so who knows who makes them?  I punched the flowers from pearlescent paper and each has a bronze brad at the centre.  The layering oval is cut using my cuttlebug and nestabilites and embossed with Cuttlebug's birds and swirls folder.  I ran over the surface with a green ink pad.



I am entering this is in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #224 Gardener's World
Totally Papercrafts - #124 Here Comes Summer
Sketch Saturday - #215 sketch (below)


3 comments:

  1. I do very much like your interpretation of our sketch. Lovely colouring too. We are so pleased you joined us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button. Great colour work too
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Samantha, it's a very sweet image - I love her 'crop' of hearts growing in the pot ! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete